Pacific Daylight Spanking Time

Pacific Daylight Spanking Time

San Francisco

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Scheduled Naughty Post:
**** @ 00:00 AM/PM PDT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Scheduled Post
@ D's Female Naughty Butts:
Sunday @ 3:00 AM PDT

All times are Pacific Daylight Time

D's Naughty Followers

It's all about Love


It's all about the Love

For me it all about the love
of giving and receiving that
"True Bottom Warming Experience"
and the "emotional and tear induced cleansing"
and comfort that takes place both
during and afterwards, trying not to focus,
at least for me, on the nasty,
sometimes terrible, burning pain
that is sometimes associated
with this unique and amazing kink.


CC, aka "My Mammy" always knows how to
soothe and calm me, making the little boy
inside feel loved and cared for,
knowing all is forgiven

What an incredible feeling knowing that
another person cherishes you enough
to hold you accountable,
and can bring that kind of emotion
to a "True Bottom Warming Experience! :-)




The Perfect Spanking Implement! :-}

The Perfect Spanking Implement! :-}

So beautiful and awesome to touch and look at.
Although it’s a whole other story wanting
the business end taken to your bare rear end
and upper thighs the good old-fashion way.

During certain levels of play,
discoloration of skin and or bruising can occur.
Caution and safe play is always advised! ;-)

D's Naughty Boy Treasure Chest

D's Naughty Boy Treasure Chest

Click on the above pic to be
transported to the Treasure Chest!

101 Reasons Why A Women Should Spank Her Man

101 Reasons Why A Women Should Spank Her Man

"101 Reasons Why A Women Should Spank Her Man"
(But Remember, You Only Need One!)
Click on image to be taken to the page!

****FYI!

All comments are subjected to approval
prior to posting, by me,
The Blog Administrator.

Any posts containing
advertising for services up
to and including:
Personal Ads,
E-mail addresses,
Links to others sites,
Listing your phone number,
will be considered spam and deleted.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Ruby Red Butt

 
Mammy Invited her
assitant/friend, who just happens
to also be a spanko herself,
to be witness to one of the most
god-awful hairbrushings/lessons 
I've ever had.
 
The art that was used for
this post came from 
Tommyspt Original Art
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let's back up a bit.
Mammy corrected me for something
I had done, and explained,
"You go with my friend ,
and she’ll get your sexy booty all ready
for me to smack good and hard,
and drive all the nasty habits out of you."

 
 
 
 
 

 
Can you image my embarrassment?
Your fifty four years old,
and a pretty blonde woman
is baring your soon to be spanked
and blistered butt,
it's also pretty humiliating,
but it sure helps reinforce the lesson.
This is my world and welcome to it.


 
 
 
My Ruby Red Butt
It's Just our way of having fun!
Happy Spankings to you and yours!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been spanked in front of my wife prior to our marriage, her mother was doing the spanking and I have since being married been spanked by my wife as her mother sits in approval. Both women feel strongly men at times need to be treated as little boys and when naughty (their term) a spanking is the proper punishment. I'm bared by them, always otk and always with a hairbrush after a warm up with the hand.
Red does not paint the true picture of my bottom afterwards, it is very red, very warm, and stings like bees had attack it.
Needless to say I dance around and act like a little boy and yes corner time is part of, time facing the wall depends on their mood and what I have done.
I feel very much the little naughty boy during and afterwards.

Njspank said...

Sounds like heaven, totally! Being brushed over the knee of lovely ladies, is just well heaven!
Thanks

Anonymous said...

It may sound like heaven, and deep down it does. But being over a woman's lap, naked, kicking, squirming, crying while she warms your bare bottom, well heaven is far away. I feel and act like a naughty little boy. My mother in law knows how to properly give a spanking and believe me, it is remember long afterwards. My wife is getting there, but this is for sure, older women do it the best, and insure beyond a doubt it is remembered.