Pacific Daylight Spanking Time

Pacific Daylight Spanking Time

San Francisco

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Scheduled Naughty Post:
Monday @ 10:30 PM PDT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Scheduled Post
@ D's Female Naughty Butts:
Tuesday @ 3:00 AM PDT

All times are Pacific Daylight Time

D's Naughty Followers

It's all about Love


It's all about the Love

For me it all about the love
of giving and receiving spankings.
That "True Bottom Warming Experience"
and the "emotional and sometimes tear induced cleansing"
and comfort that takes place both
during and afterwards, trying not to focus,
at least for me, on the nasty,
sometimes terrible,
burning pain that is sometimes associated
with this unique and amazing kink.


CC, aka "My Mammy" always knows how to
soothe and calm me, making the little boy
inside feel loved and cared for,
knowing all is forgiven

What an incredible feeling knowing that
another person cherishes you enough
to hold you accountable,
and can bring that kind of emotion
to a "True Bottom Warming Experience! :-)




The Perfect Spanking Implement! :-}

The Perfect Spanking Implement! :-}
As Beautiful and awesome as they are to touch and look at,
wanting the business end taken to your bare bottom the
good old-fashion way is whole another story.
Caution is always advised! :-)

D's Naughty Boy Treasure Chest

D's Naughty Boy Treasure Chest
Click on the Pic to be taken to the Treasure Chest!

****FYI!

All comments are subjected to approval
prior to posting, by me,
The Blog administrator.

Any advertising for services up
to and including "Personal Ads" / "E-mail
addresses" / "Listing your phone number"
will be considered spam and deleted.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Learning HARD Lessons

 
We've all had regrets!
Learned a few HARD lessons.
I'm just thankful to have friends
in my life I can trust, to give me those
"True Bottom Warming Experiences"
when deserved with total trust and no regrets!
 
 
 
 
 
Learning HARD Lessons
It's Just our way of having fun!
Happy Spankings to you and yours!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D, Great Blog. I too have had regrets, Once I told my lady about my fetch she become this wild woman, always Wanting to spank me every chance she gets. Bill and Lea.